NOC职业代码、紧缺职业、省提名搜索 更多信息,请在上面搜索栏搜索
    【Andy开讲第十八期】CEC 加拿大经验类移民 Canadian Experience Class


    2015年1月后加拿大经验类移民 CEC 已经归入快速通道(Express Entry)类别,申请人符合 CEC(Canadian Experience Class)类别要求的可以近期 EE 系统,按 CRS 评分标准等待邀请。

    申请加拿大经验类移民的核心要求是近3年内有1年加拿大全职(或等同于全职的)有效工作经验。申请的职业属于 NOC 0,A 类别的要求语言达到 CLB 7,职业属于 NOC B 类的只需要雅思 CLB 5。

    加拿大 CEC 经验类移民属于联邦移民类别,申请人需要生活在魁北克以外的联邦省份才可以。

    Minimum requirements

            You must:

    ·        have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,

    ·         have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization,

    ·         meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),

    ·         plan to live outside the province of Quebec.

    Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (for example, on a co-op work term) does not count under this program.

    Note: The province of Quebec does not use Express Entry. They select their own skilled workers. See Quebec-selected skilled workers to find out more.


    Skilled work experience

    To be considered for the Canadian Experience Class, you need to have Canadian skilled work experience within three years of applying. According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled work experience means:

    ·         Managerial jobs (NOC skill level 0)

    ·         Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)

    ·         Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)

    Your experience must be at least 12 months of full-time (30 hours of paid work per week or more) or an equal amount in part-time hours.


    Full Time

       30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)


    Part time

              15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
              30 hours/week for 12 months at more than one job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)


    You must show that you did the duties set out in the lead statement of the occupational description in the NOC, including all the essential duties and most of the main duties listed.

    If you do not show that your experience meets the description in the NOC, we will not accept your application.

    Find out the NOC code, title and skill type or level for your job.

    If your existing work permit is about to expire, you may be eligible for a bridging open work permit. If you are eligible, this permit can let you keep working while you wait for a final decision on your permanent residence application.



    There is no education requirement for Canadian Experience Class. But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you either need:

    a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree,


    a completed foreign credential, and

    an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC. The report must show your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.

    Note: You will only benefit from getting an ECA if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian high school diploma or greater.


    Language ability

             You must:

    ·         meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs OR Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for NOC B jobs, and

    ·         take a language test approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) that shows you meet the level for speaking, listening, reading and writing.

    You must show that you meet the requirements in English or French by including the test results when you complete your Express Entry profile. Your test results must not be more than two years old on the day you apply for permanent residence or you will need to retake the test.


    Principal applicant

    If you are married or live with a common-law foreign national partner in Canada, and that person also meets the requirements, one or both of you can fill out an Express Entry profile.

    The person who is invited to apply and submits an application is the “principal applicant.”

    A common-law partner is a person who has lived with you in a conjugal relationship for at least one year. Common-law partner refers to both opposite-sex and same-sex couples.